4.12.2005

Where Have I Been?

I've been living uner a rock or in a cave or something... I just found out about this thing called Weather Modification. Say what????? Scottie mentioned to me last night that Texas has been using a cloud seeding procedure to battle their on-going drought. What the fuck? Cloud seeding? With in five minutes of doing some fact finding online, it is clear to me that this is the most whacked thing I've heard about in a long ass time. Apparently, some dude predicted that weather patterns all over the west would be all screwed up from the cloud seeding in Texas. Ah, duh... I read one report that the military, some decaedes ago, did some cloud seeding on a hurricane out in the Atlantic. It immediately changed it's course and ended hitting land and causing massive damage. Ooops. Also, it seems that some 39 countries use some kind of weather modification and this is big cause for concern amongst the whacko conspiracy folks out there.

How is it that I've managed to make it 33 years without ever knowing about this? I swear I havent been living under a rock.

No comments: