1.11.2010

Smörgåsbord has MOVED!!

On advice from Scotty, I've moved my blog over to Wordpress... honestly, I'm not so sure it was worth the trouble but oh well. Please don't mind the funny looking font over there either. I'm still getting the layout situated. I'm thinking about changing the title too. You know sometimes you gotta go big with changes and since the domain mercieb.com was available I figured I might as well pick it up and use it.

"The MercieB" is a 15ft. wooden sail boat hand-built by my Uncle Gary in the early 80's and currently resides at my mom's house (S. OR) after recently being transported from my dad's place in WA. It was named after me and I'm glad someone in the family was able to hang onto it. It's truly a beautiful and one of a kind piece.

Anyhoo, please change your bookmarks to either of the following links...


See you there.

No comments: