3.23.2005

All in a Days Work

I have to tell you about this dream I had the other night...

O.k., so I'm at the Aveda store, (in real life this where you buy hair products), in some mall somewhere and of course I order a Frappuccino. 'Cause what else do you get at the Aveda store? I'm sitting on a bar stool at the counter and this very pudgy round guy with greying curly hair serves me my Java Chip Frappuccino. But the thing is a disaster. He's served it to me in a plexi, (plastic), box beacuse it's oozing down the sides of the cup. There is no lid on it and the whipped cream and chocolate are only half on top and the other half is running down the side. I can tell that it wasn't blended well enough because there are giant chuncks of of ice visible and I'm thinking to myself self, "how am I going to get those chunks through the straw?"

Then I get mad. I start yelling at him about this disaster of a drink and something about paying money for something that won't even fit through the straw. I'm trying to figure out how to get the drink out of the box, which I finally do and then I threw it at him! Just like that. He's sitting there with chunky, brown Frappuccino dribbling down his face. Aren't dreams cool?

I think I need a vacation.

No comments: