3.21.2005

GARBLEDGOOK

I'm pissed and no, not the drunk kind of pissed. Although, after realizing that I spent a couple hours of rewriting the html to change the backround of this blog and add links to the side bar, I wished I was drunk. I'm pissed 'cause I can't believe I could waste that much time on the computer, let alone rewrite code. What the hell is wrong with me? Shouldn't I be doing something more productive like... anything? I mean, really now.

Oh well, the time is gone and the cat is on the internet. On a side note, it was completly unintentional that the color of the backround is so close to Bodie and Mandimu's page. I searched for hours for just the right green. Actually, I searched for hours before I even found any green. Apparently, my html skills are not all that good. I should have just called them to get the color code.

2 comments:

Lefty said...

I think I like your green better! I just search the internet for "html color chart". I have found one or two good ones that let you customize and test the color codes, but of course I have forgotten to bookmark them so I can't find them at the moment.

Merce said...

no worries, i'm done with messing around with it for right now anyway. i'm going back to being the ludite i really am. this whole thing of posing as a computer person has got to stop.