3.11.2005

No one reads this anyway...

So, I was out on a ride yesterday and was thinking about my blog and about how I really don't have much to say these days. The state of the world is such that I can't really make heads or tales of it anymore and I started to get depressed. I thought since no one really reads this blog anyway, that I should be using it to air my real feelings about everything and not worry if I offend anyone, or make anyone uncomfortable, or piss anyone off. I've, for so long, been ensconsed in an environment where it's unacceptable to tell people what I really think because it would be inapropriate. I have just simply given up on practicng the fine art sharing my views and beliefs. So, it may take a while to get into the swing of things here. That's the joy of having a job where being kind, fair and level-headed gets you beat up on a daily basis by rude, obnoxious, and utterly miserable people.

The Fine Print:

This blog will not be backed up by facts. Facts are for people who care what others think.

This blog will not make any apologies.

This blog probably won't make much sense.

And to the guy who threw his sandwich at me the other day. Fuck off!

And to the lady who yelled at me because 3 seconds was too long to wait for her coffee pot to stop dribbling... Fuck off!

And especially to those who run this place, (US), stop stealing my money to kill people. You suck!

Ah, I feel better already. Blogging is like techo-primal scream therapy.

2 comments:

mandy said...

I'm highly offended. Can you please stop using so much profanity? (Insert Lebowski quote here: "What the fuck you talking about man?")

Someone threw a sandwich at you? Who was it? I'll beat him up.

Lefty said...

Now that's the fucking spirit!